ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists can provide disaster restoration services for both commercial and residential properties in Bend, OR, for smoke, fire, and water damages. We’ll be able to extract standing water, remove soot and debris, salvage Rescuable items, and restore your property.
The restoration experts at ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists utilize advanced equipment, are professionally trained, and have refined skills from working in the field over years. Your home or office is in reliable hands when you partner with ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists for our restoration services in Bend, OR. We want nothing less than your complete satisfaction and a successfully completed restoration project.
If you ever find mold in your home or office, it is imperative that you contact a professional immediately. Mold can become a true headache, causing several problems for any home or office. If left unattended, you put your property and your friends and family at risk, as mold can breakdown nearly any surface it settles on and may cause health complications when its spores are released into the air.
With mold remediation and removal services from ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists, our experts will eliminate mold from your property for good. We use a variety of methods and tools to seal off the infested area to prevent spores from spreading, remove mold growths and infested materials, and seal and sanitize the area to kill any leftover microscopic mold particles and spores. With our services, we’ll ensure that your home or office is safe from mold damages.
When it comes to water damage, we’re the experts! We have highly trained technicians that use state-of-the-art equipment to restore your home or business after water damage to pre-disaster conditions. Timing is everything with water damage, so don’t hesitate to call us as soon as you notice the early signs of water damage. We have technicians standing by to take your call 24/7, and we’ll arrive on the scene quickly and begin the restoration process right away. While you wait for us to arrive, here are some things you can do to help:
Tips For Dealing with Water Damage:
- DO call ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists for water damage cleanup services ASAP.
- DO turn off your water supply if you know it has something to do with leaking or burst pipes and appliances.
- DO open all doors and windows to expedite the drying process, if weather permits.
- DO remove all area rugs or unattached floor mats.
- DO remove as many belongings from the affected area to avoid damages and salvage valuables.
- DON’T use electrical outlets, appliances, or fixtures. Electrocution may occur!
- DON’T allow items to sit in standing water for long periods of time.
- DON’T attempt to remove black and grey water by hand.
- DON’T attempt to remove wall-to-wall carpeting.