For Claims in Central Oregon, we are the Professionals.
We support you in claims cycle management in Central Oregon. We provide you the with the information you need to properly manage the claim.
For more than 20 years, ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists have been the go-to experts for Central Oregon insurance claims professionals and damage restoration and clean up projects. Whether residential or commercial, we handle the entire claims management process from mitigation to repairs.
- IICRC-Certified Company
- Quality Restoration Contractor
- Insurance Software Integration: Xactimate, XactAnalysis, Contractor’s Connection & Alacrity
- Preferred Vendor Programs with All State, Country, Farmers, Hartford, Met Life, State Farm & USAA and others
Manpower and Expertise for Any Size Loss
We have a world class disaster restoration facility and professional staff, which allows us to reduce your company’s down time and loss of use. We have the largest disaster restoration crew in Central Oregon – with franchise partners throughout the state to handle even the largest commercial losses in Bend.
- 40,000 sqft Secure, Climate-Controlled Storage Facility
- Commercial Laundry and Cleaning Equipment
- IICRC Trained and Certified Staff (Water, Fire, Mold, Trauma, Smoke and Odor)
- Full-Service Pack Out
- Commercial O-Zone Deodorizing Facility
- General Contractors – Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- New Construction and Repairs Department
- Electronic Documentation Software
- Itel – Material Matching Service
Links for Central Oregon Insurance Professionals
Reduce your customers’ wait times and lower the cost of claims. When you refer your customers to our toll-free number, 888-364-1188, they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. We work to get claims processed within hours instead of days. This lowers the cost of claims and provides customers with expert service, fast. We’re on call 24-7-365 – Ready to assist.
Insurance providers benefit from greater efficiency with our nationwide system. ServiceMaster Advantage’s remote monitoring program delivers consistent data-reporting as well as reliable, real-time data to insurance providers. Put simply, remote monitoring is the next step in the evolution of the science of drying. Consider some of these pre-approved mitigation services provided through insurance company vendor programs:
For more information, Call now: (541) 205-9354