Good news, Bend: ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists offers FREE mold inspections for Central Oregon! This means that if you ever suspect mold damage in your home or business, you don’t have to worry about spending a dime to determine the best course of action. Our highly trained technicians are experts in mold remediation – their job is to help you restore your property in the quickest way with industry-leading services.
Many disaster restoration and mold remediation companies charge up to $150 to have an employee come to your property to test mold. With ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists, you can trust us to provide the best mold inspection services for FREE!
Are you worried that you have mold growth in your property? According to the Home Service Club, these are the most common warning signs that you may have mold damage:
- Odor: If your home or business has a musty odor, be sure to look in areas where water could collect. The source of the smell may indicate that you have mold growth.
- Health issues: If inhabitants are having allergic reactions in your home and you’re unable to determine the source, mold may be the culprit. Also, mold can cause severe respiratory issues (coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc.) – you may have mold if people are coughing or showing cold-like symptoms.
- Mold itself: If you see dark brown, green or black spots on your walls, floors or ceiling, this is a sure sign of mold. Don’t wipe it off! Call us today and we’ll remove it safely and permanently.
- Past water damage, leaks & flooding: If you have recently experienced water damage or flooding in your home or business, be sure that mold growth is not present. Often times, even though the water damage is repaired, mold can be a post-cleanup effect that lingers.
- High humidity levels: If you see recurring condensation on your windows or metal surfaces, your house may be overly humid. These levels of humidity attract mold growth, which could mean that your home may be damaged. ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists can help you reduce humidity levels in your home to either remove or prevent mold from growing.
If you are experiencing any of these issues in your home or business, contact us today: We’re proud to serve Central Oregon with the best mold remediation services.