Water damage can strike at any time. That’s why you need ServiceMaster Recovery Services. Our team is here when you need us with 24/7 water damage cleanup services. We serve Southern Oregon including Grants Pass, Medford and Gold Beach.
Quick recovery is vital to reducing cost and damage. That’s why it’s imperative to call professionals who have the equipment and know how to assess and immediately start the restoration process.
Water damage in your home can pose a danger to you and your family if you are not careful. While you are waiting for professionals to show up here are important Do’s and Don’ts to keep you safe.
- Shut off the water source until further assessment of the leak or flood is made.
- Turn off circuit breakers in the areas of the home affected (Only if can be done safely).
- Move furniture to dry areas of your home.
- Wipe excess water from exposed surfaces such as furniture, or personal items.
- Allow clothing to hang dry.
- Remove excess water from floors if possible.
- Do not enter a room if there is a risk of electrical shock.
- Avoid any and all hazards to electrical shock.
- Do not use a vacuum to remove water from carpet or floors.
- Do not turn on any light fixture if the room is wet.
- Do not use appliances such as a tv if the room is wet
- Do not leave printed items (magazines, newspapers) on a wet floor as they may cause staining.
Remember, dealing with water or flood damage can be dangerous and costly to fix if the proper precautions are not taken. Be safe and call the professionals at ServiceMaster Recovery Services. We are here for you 24/7, every single day. Proudly serving Grants Pass and the surrounding areas.