We’re Hiring Skilled Technicians
We will give you the skills to start your career today
ServiceMaster Recovery Specialists is growing franchise organization in Bend, Oregon since 1993. We are searching and looking to hire experienced Restoration Technicians in the Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation and Fire Restoration fields. Anyone with IICRC Certification (WTR, ASD, etc.) in Central Oregon is prefered but not necessary to fill our job openings. Anyone with Carpentry, Plumbing or Electrical skills or training has a definite advantage. If you have the right attitude, professionalism and ability to learn – we will hire, train and give you a pathway to a career in disaster restoration.
On any given day, you might perform water damage mitigation, fire damage cleaning or mold remediation. You might clean or pack out furniture and home contents for our customers in Central Oregon. We provide 24/7 service – so you might work “on call” after regular work for emergency water or fire damage jobs; but, normally, Monday through Friday – with opportunities to work overtime.
Are you a fit?
Because we strive to provide excellent customer service and a positive customer experience, we’re looking to hire employees with high integrity, a positive attitude and wonderful customer service! Because our customers let us into their lives and homes, you must demonstrate great character – you must pass a background check, a drug screening and maintain a good driving record. If you’re that detail-oriented worker with strong customer service and interpersonal skills, check out the information below and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You must be also be able to:
- Lift a minimum of 25 pounds, stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Go up and down stairs carrying equipment
- Pass a drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Learn to scope and sketch water mitigation claims on site
- IICRC certification prefered (ASD, WRT, Xactimate), but not necessary
- Experience in construction trades (Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Carpet, Cleaning, Upholstery) a major plus
This isn’t just a job – this is a career opportunity. Because we are an IICRC Certified Firm and Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), we have higher standards than other Central Oregon disaster restoration companies. We provide our employees with training and IICRC Certification so they deliver on our promise of top-notch service. While some companies cut costs at the expense of their employees, we pay for drive time across Central Oregon and pay for time in the shop. We also provide all the safety gear you need to perform your job safely – including your respirator and fit test.
We’re a company with traditional values, and we’re a family. During the busy season, don’t be surprised to see our owner or General Manager making breakfast or delivering lunch. It’s a super small way of us showing our appreciation to our valued employees. That’s the kind of company we are.
- Special Incentive Pay: on-call, suit-time, etc.
- Training and Certification provided and paid for by employer
- Drive time and shop time paid
- Family-oriented environment
- Vehicles, uniforms, safety equipment provided
- Many more…