ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists can provide damage restoration services for both residential and commercial properties in La Pine, OR, for fire, smoke, and water damages. Our team will extract standing water, remove debris and soot, salvage damaged items, and work to restore your home or office.
The specialists at ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists are professionally trained,utilize advanced techniques, and have honed their skills from working in the field over the years. Your property is safe when you hire ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists for our damage restoration services in La Pine, OR. Our ultimate goal is to provide total customer satisfaction by delivering high quality results.
If you ever discover mold in your commercial facility or home, it is crucial that you take swift action. Mold brings a variety of complications with it, causing several problems for any property owner. If ignored, not only do you put your property at risk from the damages, but also you risk creating a hostile environment for your family and employees, as mold can trigger severe allergic reactions, asthma, and illnesses.
With ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists’ mold removal services, our technicians will eradicate mold from your property for good. We use an array of techniques and tools to seal affected areas in order to prevent spores from reaching out to other areas, remove growths and mold-infested materials, and to sanitize the area to eliminate any lingering spores and mold particles.
The damages involved with water damage can range greatly depending on the source. From leaking or broken pipes to heavy storms to worn structural fixtures, the time it takes for you to take action can make the difference in properly restoring your home or belongings. Water damage can be chaotic for any home or business owner, but ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists is here for you in La Pine, Oregon. We have rapid response teams ready to take your call any time of day or night, and we’ll arrive on the scene quickly to begin the restoration process.
- DO call ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists for water restoration services as soon as possible.
- DO open all of your doors and windows to enhance the drying process, if weather permits.
- DO remove as many belongings from the affected area to avoid damages.
- DO turn off your water supply when dealing with leaking or burst pipes and appliances.
- DON’T use any electrical outlets, appliances, or fixtures. Electrocution may occur.
- DON’T allow items to sit in standing water for long periods of time.
- DON’T attempt to remove black and grey water by hand.
Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to water damage, if you need help, call now!