Disaster Restoration Mission Statement
We are in the business of helping people put their lives together after a disaster in their home or office. We restore peace of mind with professional communication, speeding the return to normalcy by providing restoration services.
Residential/ Commercial Services Mission Statement
We are the premier provider of heavy cleaning service providing the Clean customers expect and the service they deserve.
The Mission of ServiceMaster Cleaning Specialists to our Employees.
To provide meaningful work and competitive compensation with long term commitment to those that apply their talents, effort, and time. To provide an environment in which each individual can reach his/her fullest potential.
We employ twenty-seven people who have fifty-three spouses and kids, sixteen horses, twenty dogs and thirteen cats
Our Four Objectives Prove Our Values
We accomplish our three mission statements with the four Objectives governing our actions.
To Honor God in All We Do
Integrity- firm adherence to a code of moral ethics or values
- We will do what we say we will do.
- We do what is right regardless of the financial consequences.
- We seek forgiveness though repentance.
- We will be honest in our communications.
Integrity is the most valuable thing that we offer to our customers and teammates. Integrity is important because it builds trust. We must be trustworthy to our customers and teammates.
Appreciation-expression of gratitude, being grateful, or thankful.
1) We appreciate our customers because they are the reason our services have value.
2) We appreciate our customers because they feed us and our families. They pay our payroll.
3) We appreciate our Teammates because each one has a very important part in our ability to provide valued services to our customers.
4) We appreciate our Teammates because each can contribute with their unique strengths and talents. We seek to find and celebrate each person’s gifts.
5) We show our appreciation by being respectful, professional, thoughtful and honest. We show our appreciation in our words and actions.
Appreciation is important because it gives us purpose, joy, and fulfillment in our work.
To Help People to Develop
Competence- the ability to do something well, measured against a standard;
special ability acquired through experience or training.
- We provide ongoing training opportunities to our Teammates.
- We give our Teammates feedback on the effectiveness of their actions.
- We take advantage of every opportunity to learn and grow.
To be Competent in our work is important because it helps our customers and teammates have confidence in us.
To Pursue Excellence
Expertise- the skill, knowledge, or opinion possessed by an expert
1) We set high standards for ourselves.
2) We hold each other accountable to our high standards.
3) We work to our best ability to achieve high standards.
4) We encourage each other and celebrate our success.
Expertise is important to our business because our customers and employees want and deserve excellence.
Innovation- introduction of something new.
- We implement new equipment, technology, processes, and positions, as we understand that they can bring greater excellence and quality to our customers.
- We implement long term solutions to everyday problems.
- We will adapt to solve our customers’ unique challenges.
Innovation is important to our business because the needs of our customers change.
To Grow Profitably
Responsibility- fulfilling our duty or obligations.
- We are responsible to our families and dependants by producing profits that will give us security of sustainability.
- We will fund our growth and development of the business from the profits.
- Profits create further opportunities and security for the employees of ServiceMaster.
Profits are important to our business because they insure that we will accomplish our missions in the future.
Some Products and Service Offered to our Customers
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning
- Heavy Cleaning Services
- Green Cleaning
- Scotch Guard Protection
- Home Product Sales
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing
- Water Mitigation Department
- Water Mitigation Services
- Equipment Rentals
- Board up services
- Pack-out of Content
- Heavy Cleaning from Smoke, Fire or any other disaster.
- Light Cleaning usually post construction
- Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Sewer or Trauma Clean up
- Textile Restoration
- Equipment Rental
- Soda Blasting
- All reconstruction phases Subcontracted
- Reconstruction provided by in-house labor