A ServiceMaster technician wearing a biohazard suit assesses mold growth on the wall of a home

Mold Remediation in Grants Pass

Moisture in your home or facility can quickly lead to persistent mold. It’s hard to fully be rid of mold without the knowledge and equipment of professionals. Mold is worrisome because it can wreak havoc on your health. Rely on ServiceMaster Recovery Services in Grants Pass to assess the cause of the mold and provide cleaning services to rid your home of mold once and for all.

Health Problems Associated with Mold:

  • Breathing difficulties
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Aggravation of asthma symptoms
  • Allergic reactions

Structural Damage Cause by Mold:

  • Drywall
  • Furnishings
  • HVAC system
  • Foundation
  • Roof
  • Gutters and more…

Don’t let mold take hold of your home or facility. With professional treatment, we can get rid of mold safely. Don’t hesitate, call now.